Yesterday was day 1 and I would say it went well. I had an oatmeal bar for breakfast, PB sandwich, apple, and carrot sticks for lunch and pulled pork and broccoli for dinner. Oh and a handful of almonds for an afternoon snack at work. After dinner we took Loki for a walk, much longer this time. I still need to figure out an exercise to do other then walking, but like I said before, it's better then nothing!
Now day 2, on the other hand, was not as good... It started out well, oatmeal bar for breakfast and pulled pork, carrot sticks, and an apple for lunch. Then dinner came around. We went to meet our friends Katrina, Tate, their little guy Jace, Rachelle and Jon for dinner at Acapulco. It was a going away thing for Katrina, Tate and Jace (They are moving tomorrow to South Carolina, so sad!!) At Acapulco I chowed down on a basket or 2 of chips and salsa and then had chicken tacos and refried beans. I had one proud moment tonight when I stayed away from the AMAZING cheese dip, that was a first for me! It was all worth it though to see Katrina and Jace one more time before they go. I'm going to miss them so much!! OK, OK I will stop being a sap...
Now I'm at home stuffed to the brim and sitting on my butt because I am way too full to do anything else. Note for the future... PORTION CONTROL. I will do better next time, I promise.
Tomorrow for lunch is a lean pocket, apple and yogurt.
No comments:
Post a Comment